Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Judging by the fact that my comment was deleted, in which I neither insulted anyone nor used negative language, I don't understand where to complain in this case and whether it makes any sense. It seems like players aren't allowed to have their own opinions. It's clear now why the game is going downhill. A comparison with Valve is quite appropriate.
Bandits delivered 2 skillpoints. Now they still do. And people call it a nerf. Hilarious. It is literally a big improvement, because now you have a far better tradeoff with 40 flat life or 15 all res for one skillpoint. If that would be on the tree, everybody would take it without even thinking twice but since it is in the bandit quest all going rampage on it? I dont get it :D
each subsequent teaser leaves less desire to play, where are the buffs x2?AAAAAAAAAAAA there won't be any, only nerfs soon on x3(((((
"
InsaneSuxxxx wrote:
Judging by the fact that my comment was deleted, in which I neither insulted anyone nor used negative language, I don't understand where to complain in this case and whether it makes any sense. It seems like players aren't allowed to have their own opinions. It's clear now why the game is going downhill. A comparison with Valve is quite appropriate.

Yeah, support on this forum don't let much, it's just echo chamber, everyone worth listening don't use this forum.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
the oak reward is just a reversal of a nerf from ages past
but the kaytrin one is the greatest change...
8% MS can make huge difference in endgame
alira is the only one that is a nerf, since we are losing the crit bonus
eramir was the scapegoat this time lol

and the sacred ground change is another reason for us to spam a good handjob in chat

those who are saying it is a nerf overall i disagree
now we can have a skill point on top of any of the bandit's bonuses
it will only take an extra 5 minutes to get the quest done...
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jul 14, 2024, 9:08:31 AM
okay now it's obvious.. the disconnect is massive and not even kidding MASSIVE!

how can you post this change and think people will like it? this is beyond level disconnected.
"
b44dss wrote:
okay now it's obvious.. the disconnect is massive and not even kidding MASSIVE!

how can you post this change and think people will like it? this is beyond level disconnected.

how can u NOT like it?
where are rest of alt gems?

I just can't understand who the game is ultimately being made for. Most changes are implemented without asking the players. What should be done? What would be better to change or rework? What to add or remove? Everything is done forcibly, like "if you don't like it, don't play."
Love the changes!
Such a breath of fresh air!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info