Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

I'm pretty sure this poster meant sort inside a tab, but you probably kenew that.
"
InsaneSuxxxx wrote:

I just can't understand who the game is ultimately being made for. Most changes are implemented without asking the players. What should be done? What would be better to change or rework? What to add or remove? Everything is done forcibly, like "if you don't like it, don't play."

surveys are a thing from the past. streamers and super no-lifers opinion is king and those are "representative".
if quality is multiplicative on armour and weapon items now, will that change the quality enchants to be multiplicative as well?
Last edited by Dmon607 on Jul 14, 2024, 11:02:42 AM
"
Dmon607 wrote:
if quality is multiplicative on armour and weapon items now, will that change the quality enchants to be multiplicative as well?

I doubt enchants will get changed, on weapon you would only use them if you don't care about physical damage so it makes no difference.
On armor the choice will matter more as you will lose more defence now if you use one, which you wouldn't want unless you're stacking attributes and really want those.
Alternatively you could use an enchant from a tailoring so as to not lose the quality and get some more life/defence/res.
Last edited by demon7310 on Jul 14, 2024, 11:50:09 AM
"
InsaneSuxxxx wrote:

"if you don't like it, don't play."

Thats relevant for basically anything in the entertainment industry, noone is forcing to play if you don't have fun.
Personally I like all the changes so far except the new annoints they seem really weak to me but its optional so w/e.
nice teasers
"
InsaneSuxxxx wrote:

I just can't understand who the game is ultimately being made for. Most changes are implemented without asking the players. What should be done? What would be better to change or rework? What to add or remove? Everything is done forcibly, like "if you don't like it, don't play."

Thank God they don't ask the players what they should do. Otherwise they would have been shut down a long time ago.
Bandit choice will be meaningful now. Fantastic.
"
demon7310 wrote:
"
Dmon607 wrote:

I doubt enchants will get changed, on weapon you would only use them if you don't care about physical damage so it makes no difference.
On armor the choice will matter more as you will lose more defence now if you use one, which you wouldn't want unless you're stacking attributes and really want those.
Alternatively you could use an enchant from a tailoring so as to not lose the quality and get some more life/defence/res.

true, it could make tempering and tailoring orbs more valuable. most enchants would still be useful in some circumstances
POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info