Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

oh good, more new recipes I will never use
like honestly where the hell is the mention of all the stuff your community is incredibly upset with? spawn rates of legendary beast portal beast was one of them, are you going to address one issue a week until you're on week 8 and there's only 12 people left playing this league?

Last edited by Lwe1389 on Mar 19, 2018, 12:17:35 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We also wanted to note (as it's not widely known) that the Beasts that grant access to Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively.

Guess I'll never see any then as I dont get to T5 maps.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Yes alot of the end game mechanics arent "widely known" b/c they require having actual end game maps. When I had to run 10+ of each T1 to get one, ONE T2 map i knew there was no point to spending anymore time in that league. I cant even imagine how broken the red maps are.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 19, 2018, 12:24:49 AM
"
Bestiary has been running for two weeks so far, and we have kept a close eye on data regarding how many people are accessing the end-game content in the league. We initially avoided increasing the spawn rate of these beasts until we had deployed Beast Trading, as there were certainly economic implications of much easier economic access to these beasts.

Translation
The people that got in early and exploited the dupe cheat and made their adena can now buy up all the pokemon and those that did not can all go to hell.

*slow clap*
I wonder the reasoning behind having the Spirit Beasts to be locked behind certain tiers, but not disclosing that. Was that an intentional design decision or just something that wasn't considered to be important information.
It is too late for me, i quit this league. And please don't implement that boring beast things in the core game.
See ya in the hopefully funnier next league...
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Mar 19, 2018, 1:11:01 AM
little & late,looking forward the next patch , hopefully not in 2 weeks , when you will buff drops, so people that play solo and don't have a mf with them actually have a chance to sustain higher than t13+,heck i even have a biscos and that dosen't help at all.
Last edited by Kaddius on Mar 19, 2018, 1:19:04 AM
finally i was about to leave the league becouse the lack of content it was like playing in standard. I havent seen spirit beast yet hope i found 1 now thanks ggg
So when will you buff Albino Rhoa spawnrates?
What are the odds right now?
1 in 100h?

Sittin here for more than 30h in and nothing! 0 remaining monsters all the time. No one willing to help, you cant buy the bestiary entry and global as well as forum shoutouts are useless :(

And the best part:
I found one three days ago, wanted to share it with my coop partner and didnt know that *invites* wont work, we both captured it but he threw the net first so he got it and i didnt because of it... the only info about this was ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BESTIARY LEAGUE RELEASE POST AND NOT EVEN BOLD OR ANYTHING!!!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS HURTS GGG? DO YOU!?
Last edited by Shentorran on Mar 19, 2018, 1:36:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info