Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

Thank you!
Achievement hunter!
"
muzein wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

I don't think the majority of the poe playerbase in bestiary league is in t13 maps after 2 weeks... ppl needa chill.

I don't think the majority of the PoE playerbase is still playing this league. This news is a welcome change to the 50 people still going though.

Get real, most ppl are playing it and only a few tens of people are crying on this thread xD
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Thanks
Last edited by J_Zen on Mar 18, 2018, 9:44:49 PM
didn't know these beasts exists, never encountered one.
Can't wait for the shatter change so I'll be able to participate in the pokemons
Last edited by ZenJake on Jul 12, 2020, 1:07:02 PM
maybe buff some map droprate too ?
Thank goodness
Censored.
"
Paldamus wrote:
Get real, most ppl are playing it and only a few tens of people are crying on this thread xD

Are you sure that this 'most ppl' really playing in Bestiary league and not because 'free portal' or something else?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

I don't think the majority of the poe playerbase in bestiary league is in t13 maps after 2 weeks... ppl needa chill.

I don't think the majority of the PoE playerbase is still playing this league. This news is a welcome change to the 50 people still going though.

You need to "get real" with that thinking, there are more people on standard then ever before. Dont believe me, log into standard and pick an item on poe.goods and attempt to buy it via whispering, you can get nearly any item with 1-3 whispers. During the 1st 2 months of any other league it took atleast 30 whispers and being cussed out 5x to get a single item.

It is so lazy and naive to keep repeating this narrative that the complainers are just a "vocal minority". 98% of the official forums and reddit are not the minority, the small handfull of you fanbois and pokemon nerds are the minority.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 18, 2018, 10:02:44 PM
great news!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info