Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"
We also wanted to note (as it's not widely known) that the Beasts that grant access to Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively. This certainly affects how many are spawned, and while we're not changing it today, it's something we're keeping an eye on.

good to know that, specially with the very poor map drop rate on this league (play since torment and is the worst one with map drops having +130 atlas completed).
Last edited by Abax11 on Mar 18, 2018, 10:09:25 PM
Unsure who thought it was a good idea for it to be once every 370 or whatever. If Abyss Lich rate didn't give you an idea after having to change them so many times I don't know what will clue the team in.
This is awesome! However, how am I supposed to know which beast opens the portals? Once I capture them once, and the 'New' indicator goes away..? I feel as if I'll get these beasts once, and then that'll be that, unless I read every monster's name.
booo!

stop trying to polish a turd please.
What about map drops ? you also need to increase the spawn rate of rare and Legendary beasts. Obviously to match the rarity of beastcrafting...but their spawn rates need to be a lot higher..
IGN - Endoplasm
Last edited by kot0005 on Mar 18, 2018, 10:18:49 PM
Ty, and this is why I love you guys. You actually listen to us.
the spawn rate of yellow crafting beasts needs to increase imo
"
Maswasnos wrote:
Can we also get significantly increased access to maps? That'd be great, thanks.

This... a thousand times this. Map advancement/sustain is for complete shit this league. I have been stuck in yellow maps all weekend because red maps. just. would. not. drop.

Oh, and FUCK spending currency that I don't have enough of to roll on the maps that do drop, in order to acquire more maps that also won't drop enough currency to roll future maps. But, nets, oh yes! I have enough nets to last til the end of days. Thank you.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.
hit 91 and i still haven't seen a lich this league, and just opened a beast portal and the boss fight is bugged. so rip that portal.
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.

This has been happening with every league with rare encounters since, like, Warbands
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info