Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"
jepre wrote:
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.
hit 91 and i still haven't seen a lich this league, and just opened a beast portal and the boss fight is bugged. so rip that portal.

Almost level 91 too, captured one Spirit Beast, the Rhex one, and seen only 1 Abyssal Depths, not even talking about liches....
getting us to beta test a core mechanic that ur gunna put into the game as a temp league is just killing off players

free game no bitching huh
half way to lvl 91, running red tier maps all day long, never seen a single spirit beast. i dont care anymore about. thats worse than lich spawn in abyss last league
beastcrafting is fun, gating more stuff behind maps is just a pain. mapping in poe is too boring to bother with since atlas came out.
Oh goody. A increase of almost nothing is still almost nothing. This league sucks.
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:
beastcrafting is fun,

LOL good one.
"
mopeskie wrote:
getting us to beta test a core mechanic

This! WTH have I been doing for two weeks. Cuz it wasn't enjoying a league mechanic.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 18, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

I'd like to see key beasts like craicic vassel spawn rates increrased more than the first 3 spirit beasts which yield no reward other than the achievement.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Doesn't it only take like 50 maps of an appropriate and increasing level to reach L90? What is the motivation behind making it so difficult to experience the league's content?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
At this point I could care less whether any mechanics are buffed/nerfed in this league. I sincerely hope this league doesn't make it to core. Everything about it feel like a chore or an odd fit to game.

Would really love to see a 2 week or 1 month Mayhem race to wash the stink off this league. It's a shame. The ascendency changes have been great and I was looking forward to trying out more of them. Going to wait until next league at this point, though.
"Increased the drop rates of Alchemy Orbs and red tier maps" - Where is this patch note?

"Decreased the drop rates of Alchemy Orbs and red tier maps" - Where was this patch note?

It's really not cool to kill the drop rates of things without saying anything. And if it is unintentional then FIX IT.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
I really don't see how aprox 1/50 that means you have to a. get lucky and it will take you 200 maps per set. or b get unlucky and get the same items every damn time. So we're still looking at to farm even 1 full set what 500 maps?

Lets take the lucky 200 maps for a full set. And an average time to run a map + downtime being at least 4 mins. That's 13.3 (repeating ofc) hours. You are encouraging ppl to just farm money and buy the beasts or the gear and the average player will be sol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info