Patch 3.14.3 - Engine Improvements Patch

Thanks to support for fix de eternal loading!
After the second update ( the one that small ) Vulkan became unplayable. It flashes and shatters some triangles.

GPU : AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Last edited by Slvrby on Jul 7, 2021, 11:26:32 AM
DROP the free mystery box with purchase!

*holds up banana gun*
so, you think i have to upgrade my RTX3070?
https://prnt.sc/19ac9p0
Haya @GGG can we get an explanation for each of the bars? Some are clear like GPU CPU and what not but im having issues with Shaders and Drive. Shaders Will always be an issue, but im not sure what drive means, and its the drive that is causing the shuddering, i would like to be able to fix this before league start but need to know what the DRIVE bar is for.

PS. Love the patch and always glad to see you trying to fix the performance issues. not going to lie i was on the fence about playing the next league. the Shuddering was making it to the point i was getting sick and it caused my death more than once. so if this is on my end ill be back :)
The patch worked great for me. I'm finally able to do content without killing spikes. Well, Syndicate lab is still a bit clunky, but my PC is a potato, so that's fine.

Thank you!
'hahaha lol it isn't us it's urrrrr commmpuuuuterrr!!!!!!! :^) giveredditgoldpls'

- ggg probably
hmm nice, now i know the cause of my fps drop, is the "driver" thing.
btw what is this driver thing ? LoL
Can we get a info on what is this ?
well, last POE patch from today is supposed to be an improvment patch ... that in fact does it WORSE for my old gaming computer, like ALL the previous improvment patches. I played PoE perfectly with it until delve. Now I can tell when things get worse with it. I played with previous version and this computer just 2 days ago to test something. New patch is great for just one thing: it shows us exactly what GGG is coding wrong : dashing into new area wake monsters and thus make huge "drive" spikes on my sata2 SSD (well, already using some tweaks like ISLC, "false" parameter on music and ambiant sounds etc). Wonders if it make my big computer lag the drive as the whole game and temporary folders are on a ramdrive. ....

Again another "improvment patch that makes things worse, TY GGG ...
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Jul 7, 2021, 1:43:01 PM
"
eduardo9723 wrote:
hmm nice, now i know the cause of my fps drop, is the "driver" thing.
btw what is this driver thing ? LoL
Can we get a info on what is this ?

It's "Drive". Probably slow hdd or not enough space on ssd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info