Patch 3.14.3 - Engine Improvements Patch

Random hanging of the game now and automatic altabbing. Guess i wait as per usual for the fixes to a fix of a fix of a fix. Maybe next league.
Last edited by Weaz on Jul 7, 2021, 6:49:28 AM
"
twitticles wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:
TOTALLY AWESOME!! Prior to patch I was at 25-45 ping... Thanks to awesome patch I'm now at 65 to 85 ping!! WTF?

Your ping depends on the internet connection between you and the game server. It's highly unlikely your current issues are caused by this patch.

Seems like it's possible there might be a display issue with the ping metric. I've literally never got below 170ms ping before, playing from South Africa. Closest servers are in Europe. That's for any game.

The ping bar is now showing 150ms often with dips into 140ms range. Seems kind of odd. I doubt POE developers found a way to break the speed of light barrier.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Jul 7, 2021, 5:42:56 AM
"
pr13st wrote:
Damn looks like I need to upgrade the old ryzen 5600x :(

what?
Its a Top end cpu.

Patch runs flawless with vulkan now.
1440p and maxed out and my old vega56 is 60+fps stable with 5600x.
Dropping global illumination raise fps to 140.

Both viable options now.
Game finally works as intended 9 years later.
1.In-game metric says my CPU goes to max every pack but Radeon Software metric tool says it's only ~30%. I assume in-game metric shows only one core with highest load?
2.Is not it possible to keep shaders in RAM? I have 5gb of free RAM and only 350mb in shader folder.

Please, please, please increase amount of fps for Dynamic Resolution slider, it's very annoying to edit it by hand and restart a game for every change I want to keep
cant wait to test it out next league!
Patch just proved I need to upgrade my CPU. GPU is slacking at 30%
Game seens to run a bit better on DirectX 11 (haven't tried Vulkan yet), playing windowed fullscreen, 2560x1440 resolution, all detail settings at default.
But i am missing the VRAM bar, it only shows N/A.

ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
Monitor Msi Optix MAG274QRF-QD 27"
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB PCI-E 4.0
Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
G.SKILL F4-3600C17D-32GTZKW Trident Z 32 GB (16 GB x 2) DDR4 3600 MHz PC4-28800 CL17

Tried 1 map with Vulkan, 20% delirious rare t15 map. Game went well, didn't noticed any difference, still got over 50fps even in trialmaster encounter. And VRAM bar is there, guessing at max since it didn't went down :). Only problem i had was going back to DirectX 11, game crashed. One thing i didn't get .... CPU and GPU bar says miliseconds, shouldn't it be in percentage ?
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Jul 7, 2021, 7:57:10 AM
Thanks for this Patch, Game runs perfect now, i could not play since 21.05.21 (since 3.14.1d Hotfix 2, frozen gear wheels-screen); but now runs smoother. Good work; pls dont touch it ;)
Last edited by Sedativ_Poe on Jul 7, 2021, 7:32:29 AM
This never happened before, after patch the game resets the colour profile on the display(in game ofc).
And a ~2second performance drop when starting an ultimatum is back.
"
gorioo wrote:
1.In-game metric says my CPU goes to max every pack but Radeon Software metric tool says it's only ~30%. I assume in-game metric shows only one core with highest load?
2.Is not it possible to keep shaders in RAM? I have 5gb of free RAM and only 350mb in shader folder.

Apparently Shaders are somehow CPU based in this game =D

Never had any game spike my CPU above 70% on any core but PoE gratz on being the first. This was only for 1 second but yea 18 FPS is an impressive CPU hammering. According to this at least.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info