Patch 3.14.3 - Engine Improvements Patch

"
"
Drukaris wrote:
using vulkan with same settings as before and the game runs worse

average framerate is a bit higher but i have many small hickups

:<

Your shader cache would have been deleted after the patch. The hiccups you're describing may be due to some basic shaders needing to populate again. Please let us know if you continue to experience this!

Is there a way to tell the game to generate the complete Shader Cache of every shader in the game? I'm OK with however many hours that takes.

Without it, its super sketchy to do anything after cache wipe in hardcore. Run a new map, map boss has huge stutters. Ultimatum with a new mob type, stutters. Drox mobs for the first time since patch, stutters. And so on.
This update is interesting ... I am currently running Vulkan with a 1070 on my laptop on some high and medium settings and the GPU bar appears maxed out (everything else is fine), even though the VRAM is less than half. I'm a little confused as to what the Graphics requirement of the game is now, if a 1070 can't handle it... or maybe I'm just reading it incorrectly. The performance feels worse, but I'm not sure if that's due to the reloading of the shader cache.
Last edited by ssm016 on Jul 7, 2021, 1:20:49 AM
As someone with a shitty internet connection I really appreciate that you make those updates avalible as soon as they are ready and not put everything in 1 big package at league launch

Thanks GGG
"Directx users with less than 2600mb of VRAM are now unable to select shadows, as there isn't enough video memory."

That would be cool.
average FPS improvement, however texture streaming taking HALF THE MAP again to load everything properly. let us finally decide if we want to use that or not. i will happily take slightly longer loading times than this crap
game ran butter smooth now it runs like shit
"
Sarciss wrote:
average FPS improvement, however texture streaming taking HALF THE MAP again to load everything properly. let us finally decide if we want to use that or not. i will happily take slightly longer loading times than this crap

turn off dynamic resolution then
My CPU bar is going from 12ms to 1200ms+ on AMD FX8350 on Vulkan. Why it has this range on POE? 1200ms+ is on max.
1200ms+ i encounter on the delirium map to add more.
How is possible that this game is more demanding on my CPU then Dota 2? and to add that the graphics aren't even comparable.
No problem with my AMD RX590 or with RAM or latency or with Shaders bar.

Your actions are a downgrade for the game.
Please let us choose what we want enable.
Last edited by Draqu1986 on Jul 7, 2021, 2:45:44 AM
Is this a preview for 3.15?

Should be called Path of Exile : Microsoft Powerpoint

League mechanics : Playing the game in slideshow mode

Let the game run for several hours already and everytime i run a new map its disappointment after disappointment.
The game runs very smoothly.

One problem remains though, I like the new display but the display is still overlaid by my buffs which makes it hard to see the graph. Just like FPS and MS.

Wouldn't it be possible to at least have the option to move the entire display down a bit so it's below the buff bar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info