3.15 Livestream Announcements

So, even more nerfs? Thanks, I'm done, skipping this league. I don't understand why do you try to make poe OMG hardcore game, but I don't like it. I want it to be fun, not head-breaking...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Is there an actual list of the gem changes and such? I have DSL and can't watch internet movies. Thanks!

Not yet. If you follow this link, they say when they will be releasing specific information:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146018

In short, you'll find out July 21
Last edited by chanser69 on Jul 16, 2021, 3:06:29 AM
Very little moar fier :(
Awakened Combustion Support when?
There is actually nothing in the announcements that is worth looking out for.. jesuz.. Making acts harder.. they are all ready boring as fuck, no need to stay longer in acts as it is, best thing you could have done was making them 10000x easier or just skip them completely, saves a 4 to 8 hour walking simulator.

You talk about cheap solutions of other games where they give mobs HP to counter power creep. IMO the cheapest way is to nerf existing skills and classes in every way, taking away cool stuff and replace it by shit stuff, just like you have been doing the last couple of leagues.

You want a meta shift, many people are fine with playing a certain character and people do that because those are the only things viable, so how the fuck will it help to make more things nonviable and then everyone skips and hops to the next strongest thing? I call BS

Diablo2 remake, ashes of creation, New World, many good stuff to choose from nowadays, guess i gonna play something that actually is fun instead of a Job.

Nerf as you like, I'm done
nerf nerf nerf. Archmage, Agnostic, MoM NERF
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Last edited by TubNutzPOEforLife on Jul 16, 2021, 3:58:27 AM
Why make this game harder for casuals why nerf the fun.
Because Streamers want it be harder and play it everday and get handed items from viewers and say its to easy?.
+ everone want to rush the early content to get in maps they dont want to stay longer or strugle more in that. You cant get rid of meta, because there is always a meta in every league. I have spoken.
I suppose I am not able to play this game anymore. It will take me too much time to get any further in the endgame. I am a relatively new player, played during Delirium and Ultimatum leagues (about 800 hours). This league I finally got so close to kill Sirus, I didn't succeed, but I was glad about advance I made during that time and learned some in-game mechanics and principles. Now, I don't know, seems it will be even more time consuming. It is made for people that can afford to spend 8+hours/day to grind. Hope I am wrong, I love the game..
After an interesting start to the video it went down hill fast. I am a casual with more money than time and I never beat Sirus solo, never mind maven. streamer will still be fine.

I am not sure who this game is being made for, i am not sure it is for me anymore. Maybe the no-life steamer or addicted gamer living in an internet cafe.

You had an opportunity to rework end game progression, auto loot and other things the game needs. Instead just increased tedium, micromanagement and making the game more of a job than fun.

The game for me is fun when your clearing screens and bosses down in seconds, and you get regular chances to see a power jump in your character.

POE sounding more like a boring MMO, you should have taken League of LEgends approach and nerf/buff/nerf/buff which keeps their meta fresh.

Its cleae you guys dont really understand your own players, should invest in research tools to actually make more educated development decisions.
Instead of providing QoL they are nerfing all the shiet.
Was excited at start about league, but after "balance changes" section I was facepalming so hard.
To my opinion very few players are interested in "challenging" old content, most of us are interested in actually achieving endgame and get to farming. You want your game to be challenging as it was back then, well, enjoy amount of active players you had back then.
Game having so much QoL and performance issues but yet you focus on questionable balancing and unnecessary complicated new league mechanics.
How about you make QoL league once in a lifetime? Or performance improvement league? No? not in your roadmap? OK, I see

I have only answer to all these nerf shiet - I'll play standard with somewhat geared characters if I'll ever have desire to play PoE.
Last edited by worstnabever on Jul 16, 2021, 4:56:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info