Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.15 Livestream Announcements

wow its all nerfed (Banned from support because the word "garbage" is "hate speech" and "negative" which is just censorship since hate speech cant be controlled by a single entity)

ritual expansion was god and the peak of ur game....now ur destroying ur game and everything that was fun while telling people what you think isnt fun.
i didn't realize you and your team were the deciders of fun for everyone on earth
Man what a roller coaster..

Pure damage control to PR answers to "we care, we know what is best" to say that power growth is bad for the game cuz their own game can't hold players for more than a few weeks.

It's an arpg dev's not a job. League is about wall street simulator with fake currency that will be on a graveyard after 3 months.

I will give a try to the league after you have buffed monsters for the 4th or 5th time now to see and have further opinions on this matter but first lets see if your own "engine" changes actually allows other players and me to play the game first.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Another league that I find nothing to be enthusiastic for. That's not that big of deal, I only tend to play half the leagues in any given year anyway.

However, the rest of it just sounds like confirmation of something I've said for the last couple years, GGG does not want anyone playing this game who can't devote their life to it. I'll reserve judgement until I play it, maybe it won't be as bad as it sounds, but I can't say I'm hopeful. Embracing both casual and full-time players a few years ago was a huge boost to GGG's player base and income, now it seems like they want to go back to that ultra-niche game they were.

The new ARPGs out there may not have the content, complexity, and diversity of PoE that makes it stand out head and shoulders above them, but at least they reward your time, and time is precious to casual players. If we get nothing from the time we can spend in PoE then we won't be here no matter how much more this game has in it. It will be interesting to see just what percentage of the player base they keep.

But, despite my misgivings, I am going to hope it sounds worse than it is.
Is there an actual list of the gem changes and such? I have DSL and can't watch internet movies. Thanks!
I'm not excited about the nerfs, lol. I am horrible at this game and the nerfs worry me a lot. I appreciate the transparency about the nerfs. I respect that. Long story short I'm going to take a shot at this league because I get like a kid at Christmas at every league start. kekw
"Make PoE more challenging"
So basically those who have life outside Poe will get hammered.
I decided to stop supporting with packs wince the last launch fiasco unless the game will improve and this is a confirmation that I can spend my money on some other games.
Lets spit the casual mob in the face once more, nowadays GGG style at its best.
Next Patch for the streamer lobby and not for the normal Gamer
:)
ign sooner
Last edited by Sooner on Aug 26, 2022, 8:52:09 AM
Since everyone will be in the same league conditions, I cannot understand why so many are so unhappy?
GGG gave huge ups of skills at low levels, support stones on the first quests and a slight increase in mobs will not affect in any way.
The only thing is the flasks, which will work terribly. Awful mechanic, which was saved only by 1-5 clicks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info