3.15 Livestream Announcements

Every single time of new league pre-launch:
"
I'am done/skipping with this league

;)
Guys stop with this childish whining.

In my opinion since 2013 (begging of my journey with PoE) the game had been so massiveli improved the no one expected.

GGG puts a lot of work every single time.
Are they willing to earn money for their job? - yes
Is every their decision fullfilling everyones concept of enjoment? - no, it is impossible
Are they perfect? - no
Is PoE fun? - yes, otherwise what are you doing here?
Is PoE free to play? - yes
Is microtransaction nessessery to play? - no

So, once again, stop crying and keep in mind bigger percpective.

And GGG, one simple question:
When are comeing nerfs to bots and scammers ?
Last edited by Swiech on Jul 16, 2021, 7:49:20 AM
Another league to skip... thanks GGG
Im ready
"
Is microtransaction nessessery to play? - no

I would strongly dissagree. Premium stash tabs, map tab and currency tab are pretty much mandatory if you want to play the game and have a full experience with it.

The whole balance announcement is a big painfull dissapointment.

> Making act 1 harder
Why? The actual game starts at maps and people tend to rush campain as fast as they can. There is no fun in running the same campain again and again what is the point in making it even longer and harder?

> Flask changes
Personally i had no problem in spamming flasks but ive seen some people being unhappy about it.
The way they handeled the ailment immunities is horrible.
How are we supposed to see when the character is frozen or has other ailments which you usually would preemptively remove by spamming flasks when there is a complete chaos un the screen?
Things happen so fast in poe that you are more likely to die faster then you could react to being frozen and press the flask.

> Damage nerf and making the game more 'challenging'
I play poe since closed beta. I remember the times when fighting yellow mobs was dangerous and it took some time to kill them. Let me tell you this: i DONT miss those times a bit.
The game has become much better since then.
Seeing your build work well, going fast and killing hordes of enemies on your way in a spectacular manner is what makes the game so good.

Now that the damage gems got nerfed and both damage and speed flasks are going to be worse we can expect the gameplay to be slower.
What is the point in taking something that is good and people are enjoing it and just making it worse?

It also makes me worry that poe 2 gameplay is going to be slow.

Also CoC being obliterated by nerfs makes me sad.

Gonna skip another league i guess. Sad times.
Last edited by MineRage on Jul 16, 2021, 8:55:19 AM
What the problem are solved with slowed progress - for you?
What is come to be better for you - who enjoined for last 8 years without these nerf's and obstacles?
Where is the your benefits?
"
Snipemaster wrote:
Another league to skip... thanks GGG
well, at this rate and with the "engine improvments" this will be " another game to skip" ...
Well, this is probably the most depressing league announcement I have ever seen.

[Removed by Support]

Not one more cent from me, I'll just play until too hard or too boring, but at least it's free!
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 16, 2021, 9:34:06 AM
Sadly, this seems to be another skipped league for me.

I get the idea behind a lot of these changes, I get that they might not have the time\resources to reach a more balanced state in one swoop, but I am no longer willing to be a beta tester.

See you guys whenever fun stops being equated to work.
For the last 2 leagues at least, it seems like GGG get even more out of touch with the reality of their player baseand on how to solve the main issues.

First of all, i was always able to clear all the content on the game, despite one or other wrong build choice that added some delay, and managed to min max my builds most of the time, considering that i play a somewhat normal amount of time.
With this said, to get to this point, while not playing 16h per day, it is extremely painfull, and removes any possible fun doing it at times. Only the fact that we have a "purpose" (and i am not talking about the ingame challenges that are completly irrelevant to me, once you can just "buy ticket rides" to complete most of them, and it's just non appealing) led me to keep pushing and grinding because i want to finish the build or do a certain objective.

Now a few points that in my opinion are wrong with your "direction":
- Players that play the leagues, don't need to have a more difficult campaign, or it to take more time. EVERYONE hates doing the campaign over and over again and just want to get past it to start having fun! I don't need the campaign also to be overthinked!
- Scalling up Monster/Boss, Nerfing flasks, Nerfing overall DPS, without increasing drasticaly the drop chances/rewards is not balanced. I already have in maximum 3/4 exalted drops in an entire league, i have to craft, hope for other good drops to be able to make currency, and spend much more time than needed on Trade site (yes i play SC) to always be able to get upgrades or sell my items.

I have one question... How many players, playing at least for the last 10 leagues or so, and that play on a daily basis for the entire league have actualy seen a Mirror drop? Or even a Mirror shard? Does that value even get near to 0,001% of the player base? Is it ok that players that spend 3+ years playing a game on a daily basis, that are not complete noobs, able to clear the content of the game each league, are not able, or don't get ever some of the rewards of the game? I think this talks a lot about the RNG on this game.

As usual, i'll wait for the patch notes, start the league, but this time, it will only be a waiting room for other games that are about to be released.
Welp there goes my meme dancing duo league start I like to do guess Im just gonna play the S tier stuff and role past the annoying mechanics...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info