3.15 Livestream Announcements

It is all well and good... now make sure that your servers are not made of twigs for once, tired of crap launches
I'm a bit sad after reading through, and watching the stream. I'm one of those mediocre casual players that has already increasingly struggled as the game got faster and more and more was added that needed to be got past to keep progressing, such as all the changes to the atlas.
I'll most likely be pushed out of the game with this. Sad times indeed.
Nerf harvest please.....
How will Spectral Helix interact with increased projectile speed? Bigger AoE or faster spinning Frequency?
So here is my rant on the nerf's, ive been playing POE since 2013 and i have loved this game, but now im not so sure anymore. I agree with most that say this game is getting worse and worse with every new league, i no longer look forward to new leagues anymore. I think its BS with how the Devs nerf shit into the ground and they think it's ok, this seems to happen more and more with every new league and im sure they read all the comments but i guess they only care about the streamer remarks not the majority.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
pog
All the salt from people is making me feel like 1000Exalt aura stacker super good. Imagine being salty over actually having the game move in a more fun direction LOL
The league and especially balancing announcemnts just feel very underwhelming to me.

I don't enjoy the campaign after years of repeating it league after league. Slowing the pace just feels like a step in the wrong direction. Why would I want to spend even more time to reach maps?

And the end game ... well the atlas passives usually take me weeks to acquire. With the DPS nerf, flask nerf, and very bleak outlook regarding my favourite builds ...

Just don't know ... Probably will try the league and watch youtube guides for builds ...

Just feels weird being told by Chris that the game is supposed to be harder when I already struggle with one-shots, sudden deaths, curses, ailments and very hard endgame bosses (yes, I do think Sirius and Maven are hard content).

I mean sure there are players who faceroll content. But that's true for most games - and will always be the case. But they get their rewards regardless and can gamble away 100s of ex at the end of a league.

With yesterday's announcement and past changes to mechanics, it seems meta-crafting, endgame, endgame items and endgame bosses are just supposed to be out of reach for me.

Does this motivate me to spend more time in the game and git gud? Nope.

was rly cool but i hope for smooth and stable start league...
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
S0zil5 wrote:
"
Jayblast wrote:
People are complaining about people complaining. Just do yourself a favor and check the player count statistics over the past 2 years - its getting terribad.

Oh Im sorry do you mean these steam charts?
https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#All

Uhhh, yeah, that chart.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info