3.15 Livestream Announcements

" ... and making the enemies in Path of Exile's first act much more dangerous."

Why only Act1? All 10 acts should be made more difficult.
Top players are hitting 90+ day1 (despite poor launch for Ulti), and finishes game within a week for your 3 month league.

If you want to do it, make sure ALL players need 1 week to do 10 acts.
Sigh... more nerfs

I mean, i'm definitely gonna take it for a spin, but I don't expect much.. Making it harder? Really? The league itself looks kind of lame but maybe it won't be super complicated... At least my osrs account is really coming along, and not having the desire to buy mtx in poe is also a good thing!
That is a truly dark times.

Players' reaction, as well as mine, are not what I remember PoE was known for - I remember it as a "game for the community".

What happens now is heartbreaking. If it's a preparation for something big, I hope it won't be too late.
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
I am sitting here laughing FIRST they baseball bat the HC peeps out of the Game by making it absurdly FAST and now they want to backpedal after what 8 years of SPEED SPEED SPEED PowerCreep seems a bit late GGG those peeps are gone and they won't come back.
All you are doing now is bitchslap every casual player that isn't just a meta slave by annihilating every build that was viable. xD

I mean I will still play it if I am bored but so far every League made me wanna quit after I got 12 challenges which isn't a particularly long playtime for someone that used to play practically 2-3 months every 3-month league.
I just dont understand these nerfs thay are making im playing poe becuse you can zoom true the maps and do insane clears, If i wanted to play slow pased game i wouldent play POE thats whats so fun about the game.. Pls ggg dont do this change i dont wanna try and find a new game to enjoy
WOW some of this new stuff looks fricken amazing great job... a little bit worried about some buffs to monsters n nurfs to players but guess well see how the difficulty ramps ... NOW i watched the trailer several times and I see little piles of shit dropping like penny pincher league.... HOW COME u cant create the drops to drop in a big pile... REDUCING THE CLICKING By 10,000 times a day.... (PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

IM excited for the new league but TBH i would have rather seen an ENDLESS DELVE made possible instead of the Royale pvp... that being said thankyou for the new game development..

Some of the New skills look great look foward to trying some..

Thankyou for all your hardwork Lets hope for a perfect launch....

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO RIDE BEASTS AROUND THE RACETRACK MAN come on already =D haha
some of this looks really good but I hope the problems with loot and crafting being shit have also been fixed!
Hard pass. more nerfs to bring everything to same power level. No announced change to end game, same grind to Sirius with map shuffle again probably. Wake me up when next league hits or you figure out what a good balance is. first skip for me in years.

No desire to have to portal out of my expedition to do multiple trades potentially. Didn't you learn that from Blight?

And what the heck, make the campaign harder so it can be longer to maps?!? Lets bring back dying to off screen Rhoa charges in act 1 again good times.

I hope it's successful so you pull in some cash, hoping POE2 cleans up a lot of this mess.

About the Expedition league I think we will have to see how the league mechanic performs, as it might be too slow for some people, but it doesn't look that bad overall.
( I really don't care if I have to enter another map to do the league or if I have to stop somewhere to do it, if I want to zoom zoom I just skip it )

In terms of making the game harder, I really like the idea, for the casuals that doesn't have that much time to play might be too much of a time sink, but for people like me that likes the challenge and have some more time to overcome it sounds amazing, as the game gets pretty easy if you know what to do, I started to be able to do Sirus around 2 leagues ago, and now I end up farming sirus 8/9 and ubers like nothing in maybe 1.5 months into the league, depending on the drops. ( Still didn't kill Maven tho :P )

For the people that think that making the game harder is bad, I think that PoE is a game where you improve your knowledge for each league you play, directly improving your campaign times, atlas completion times, less deaths, faster clear, etc, even when we have 2 or 3 nerf leagues in a row. Zoomy builds will still zoom, as long as prices don't go higher just a few things will change, but not the zoom zoom, it won't be a 200% increased difficulty.

But before anyone answers to this message, I will say that this is MY OPINION, we will have to see the notes and the launch itself, a lot of people will change their opinions and a lot will not, but overall, I don't think making this game harder will kill it, some people will like it and some not, not easy to please everyone's tastes. =)

I can't wait for the launch, this week gonna be long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info