3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
feral_nature wrote:
+1 to rollback to 3.13

-
Last edited by lj8600 on Aug 4, 2021, 7:21:34 PM
Huh?? you have an entire team and no one knows how to BALANCE leap slam or whirling blades in (BR) muahhahah thats funnny asf... i understand now why the game is dying at an epic rate.. Plz dont let it be killed off ..

Can we plz get ENDLESS DELVE or ALT leveling experiance to wraeclast next league your numbers will rise and your healthy income will double instead of everyone raging and not playing... These patchnotes are srsly sad ><
Good changes. Thanks for the work. I like the idea of more recipes.
"
Monsters reapply Curses too rapidly

Called this one before the league even started.
I'll even link the post if you want. You should have known better.

Good job on Inkling Orbs, the RNG concept was stupid.

BTW this still feels like the least rewarding league I've played in a long time. I just cleared my Heist contracts from leveling and doubled by C including plenty of other orbs that are sparse.

Tujen is not enough damage control when it comes to general currency drops for playing the league. I'm all for other league content being good for different things. I even advocate the idea but Rog is the only productive member. The rest are a waste of time. 1/3 of your reward system works here.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
+1 for rollback to 3.13.
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
whats next MIRAGE ARCHER IS TRIGGER???
🌠Certified Space Hunter🌠
Museum: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3121971

Former #1 R6 player, as seen here:
https://r6.tracker.network/leaderboards/pvp-season/pc/Mmr?region=2&season=15
it appears expedition is already dead in the water 1.5 weeks in. zero meaningful changes coming in.

rollback to 3.13
"
Xzorn wrote:
"
Monsters reapply Curses too rapidly

BTW this still feels like the least rewarding league I've played in a long time. I just cleared my Heist contracts from leveling and doubled by C including plenty of other orbs that are sparse.

This sadly is by design though.
Not good.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info