3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

Can we just revert back to Delirium where the game was busted, and it was just pure chaos and fun?
So just to be clear: The game is losing players every day and we are not even end of week two. Trade league feels like SSF and Enligten lvl1 is 2ex. And what do you do? OVER 50% of the patch notes do adress ROYAL (?!) and not a SINGLE issue players have with the league like logbooks are too rare or still the need of picking up HUNDREDS of splinters every map instead of auto pick up (and make them non tradeable)...

Nononono, lEt'S fIx rOyALe ...

Are you REALLY satisfied with the league and all the mechanics? No need to buff or change anything? REALLY?

At this point I am no longer mad. I am just sad. That's all.
Last edited by ZontableZz on Aug 4, 2021, 7:58:02 PM
We also wanted to share a small PSA for those who may have missed it: it's possible to undo Explosive placement by using the UI or by pressing shift+V.
"
reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.

Last edited by ffogell on Aug 4, 2021, 7:57:48 PM
RIP expedition. Ded game uuntill they fix serious issues that they continue to ignore for second league straight.

Remember those times when if the league mechanic was hot mess and had serious issues, they got resolved in patches within first few weeks of the league and it became playable and fun? So we - loyal playerbase - could always rely on GGG to fix their league and make it fun within first month of it? Heist was last example of this behaviour. Ever since then, they are completely blind to the issues of their own game and patches do close to nothing and game just keeps dying with community outrage and extremely low player retention.

At this point it went so far that you - GGG - are banking all of your future success on PoE 2. But that isnt smart choice and i hope you realize it before its too late (youre getting dangerously close to that point already). What you fail to realize is, if you loose vast majority of your community, other developers and games that are direct rivals to you (for example last epoch, and that other one that just had closed beta on steam) will snatch your player latch onto them and your PoE2 will be failure.

People are just loosing faith in you (i am one of those people, i have thousands of hours - probably over 10k at this point - in this game, i love it for years and i always defended you as developers even when you misstep) and if you just keep the direction that youre at right now, we will not give you chance to redeem yourself in future.
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
OK
How about rolling back 3.15 nerfs
Royale patch? WeirdDude.
Really bad. Fix the common issues with expedition and focus on making poe2 more like poe 1. poe 2 will be garbage if you continue this road.
Impressive list of bugfixes; thanks for your hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info