3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

So game will stay is such poor state forever? This is sad =(
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
trolling patch
Newb
aww Was hoping to see you changed your mind, on what you have done. I can dream, one day the game will be fun to me again.
"
dyneol wrote:
"
bonngzilla wrote:
''Most people'' left the game already, according to steam numbers. Trade is a ghost town. But it's nice to see people that haven't even reached maps praising the patch though lmao.

Ah typical "i looked up your stats" counter argument. Laughible. Just uninstall the game if you don't like it and play something you actually do like. Life is too short. <3

clearly you dont believe in facts...just make up stuff in ur head lol imagine my shock
fuck patch, wher fix archmage better buff??
POG Thats a good patch! Waiting for upload and continue to rush league! Its great!!!! Want more this content!
Also ballance is perfect! Just finally can play non meta builds!
ok,I'm out.
see you in 3.16.
Not seeing anything worth returning over : /

I'm kinda salty seeing dev resources going towards battle royal, but that's mostly because I don't like BR at all. Good for folks who are playing, hopefully it's enough to justify the time and resources.
"
POG Thats a good patch! Waiting for upload and continue to rush league! Its great!!!! Want more this content!
Also ballance is perfect! Just finally can play non meta builds!

Now u can stay near the window and w8 for the toss of five perandus coins. Sit shivah
"
feral_nature wrote:
+1 to rollback to 3.13

+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info