3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

sadness and disappointment
"
POG Thats a good patch! Waiting for upload and continue to rush league! Its great!!!! Want more this content!
Also ballance is perfect! Just finally can play non meta builds!

You always can play non-meta builds. This patch they are even less viable in endgame than ever, is all.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
revert to 3.13, its the only way
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
POG Thats a good patch! Waiting for upload and continue to rush league! Its great!!!! Want more this content!
Also ballance is perfect! Just finally can play non meta builds!

You always can play non-meta builds. This patch they are even less viable in endgame than ever, is all.

U just need to buy few more support packs and GGG will make league even better! U just need to believe!
The “30% increased Stun and Block Recovery” upgraded Soul of the Brine King Pantheon Power is no longer obtained by capturing Otesha, one of the Iceberg Map bosses. It is now obtained by capturing Glace, the Beach Map boss.

how exactly is that a improvement?
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
+1 BRING BACK TO 3.13 !!!
The design of having less currency drop than ever, only to have 20 new splinters drop so we "haggle" our currency from NPCs, is one of the most atrocious things to be done to this game. I bet they honestly thought we wouldn't notice, too. That's if we somehow give them the benefit of naivete, which at this point, we'd be complete morons if we did.

On top of moving as fast as a slug and getting treated like one, having the same terrible trade experience as ever, the only reason I honestly have for still playing is that I hate myself, because I'm not enjoying it. I'm just depressed and don't have anything else.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Changes to Rog crafting are great, I have accidentally removed good mods before this will help a lot.

Instilling orbs are this season greatest feature and crafting them at bench will improve them more.

I would also like to suggest another feature to help casual gamers: Tell them what did most damage before they died. It would really help if the game tells them "being shocked killed you" or "a serie of fast melee hits killed you"
Last edited by kolpo on Aug 4, 2021, 7:50:39 PM
"
Ashriel wrote:
The design of having less currency drop than ever, only to have 20 new splinters drop so we "haggle" our currency from NPCs, is one of the most atrocious things to be done to this game. I bet they honestly thought we wouldn't notice, too. That's if we somehow give them the benefit of naivete, which at this point, we'd be complete morons if we did.

On top of moving as fast as a slug and getting treated like one, having the same terrible trade experience as ever, the only reason I honestly have for still playing is that I hate myself, because I'm not enjoying it. I'm just depressed and don't have anything else.

lmfao actually the same. RN i dont have anything better to play or anything better to do.

I swear to god if there was even slight competition in this cornered arpg market they would lose everybody.
Good shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info