3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

i dont know if youll see this but please look into Rage Vortex! at its current state it's only usable by Berserker; trying to build around Rage Vortex with any other ascendancy is vastly inferior since the only way of gaining rage is through the Rage support gem, which is also limited. i understand it's supposed to fit the thematic of one ascendancy, but other skills introduced this league are still able to be utilized by many different types of ascendancies.
Sweet
come back for league, notice flasks got nerfed and almost uninstalled again. quit playing at lv72 because league is laughable.
"
ffogell wrote:
"
reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.

Fun detected. Let's not buff logbook drop rate. Nonono! Let's nerf Quarry! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!
noooo another nerf nooooes!!!
"
Fixed a bug where Chill and Shock reflected to you while using The Fulcrum could sometimes be removed when killing monsters.

Was/is this same bug affecting reflected Blind from Retaliation Charm?
"
ZontableZz wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:
"
reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.

Fun detected. Let's not buff logbook drop rate. Nonono! Let's nerf Quarry! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!

Im also laughing hard because this shit happened like in a lot of leagues.

Did you fix the hideout-bug where you could not travel to chinese guys?
After a 15 month hiatus, coming back to this league start felt bad. This league seem to have only addresses issues for the top tier players that wanted to play in parties and thinking the game is too easy. But those are not the problems for most of your players. Regular folks dont want to keep spending hours and hours on research to relearn how to build and dealing with the huge increase in difficulties introduced in this league while the league mechanic doesn't help to ease the experience of playing the game.

And about the impact on standards...I don't even want to talk about it. It's a freaking ARPG. There are alot of people cares about the item they have accumulated over many different leagues and now they are useless.

I wish GGG would stop be so strongly influenced by the streams and care about what regular players want. we don't play this game as a job like steamers do, but we love the game just as much, if not more. Stop nerfing items!

Make new content harder is 100% ok but instead you destroyed pre-existing gears and items. that was a mistake.

I'm sure you're aware of your player attention problem with this league, and before you jumping into a fix suggested by your closed steamer friends. actually dig into the data to see what average players are struggling with.

Fuck.
"
CrockyGog wrote:
Try to make Rog's "Best outcome" a bit more rewarding. I play trap and phys leech as life/mana is NOT the best outcome. Also, Res should be the best outcome for suffixes. You can't just roll 3 suffixes for 10 times or even more without hitting any, and choose life regen as the bEsT oUtCoMe!

This.

I appreciate what you guys do, and I know QC has become more difficult the last few years with so many more moving parts, but this is pretty basic.

I remember Chris saying that there's a policy of making sure employees "play" the game enough to at least be familiar with the systems; it might be a good idea to either extend this and/or reinstate it again.

Thanks for the fixes, etc as always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info