Transfigured Gems Part 1

"
auspexa wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
Where is the alternative to previous strong helmet and boots lab enchants? I see literally nothing. This is a nerf. Dissapointed.

yeah almost all builds are nerfed in 3.23. but we have the new ascendancies so they're actually not nerfed

And when new ascendancies leave game after league end only those nerfs remain. This is basicaly void league for most interesting part of league combined with nerf league. Sure there will be some new OP archetypes and we adapt but it is a bitter pill. It seems like they added new ascendancies only as time restricted sweetener to nerfs.
"
Xyiana666 wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
Where is the alternative to previous strong helmet and boots lab enchants? I see literally nothing. This is a nerf. Dissapointed.

yeah almost all builds are nerfed in 3.23. but we have the new ascendancies so they're actually not nerfed

And when new ascendancies leave game after league end only those nerfs remain. This is basicaly void league for most interesting part of league combined with nerf league. Sure there will be some new OP archetypes and we adapt but it is a bitter pill. It seems like they added new ascendancies only as time restricted sweetener to nerfs.

This is so funny, people asked for changes in skills, they got them yet they complain. I guess some people will complain no matter what GGG do. I'm personally super excited, cyclone looks super interesting, DD hit version received some well deserved love and there are number of other options to explore + we don't know much yet.
Is the level of elemental hit from blink arrow of prismatic clones equivalent to the gem level?
the cremation gems look good, but WHERE IS THE RF, LEBOWSKI?
Nice, gonna be fun.
good
Are theses gems independant ?
I mean If I have all 3 firestorm in a cwdt setup, can I create a true firestorm or do they still share cooldown ?
ty
Haters gon hate
Players gon play
Kids gon cry~ always
no matter the change

keep up the good work GGG

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spark of joy when I saw Discharge in these gems. But if I am correct, only change is that there is no CD plus smaller radius. I am guessing that will not help at all.

Still GJ GGG
"
Palonso89 wrote:
"
Xyiana666 wrote:

This is so funny, people asked for changes in skills, they got them yet they complain. I guess some people will complain no matter what GGG do. I'm personally super excited, cyclone looks super interesting, DD hit version received some well deserved love and there are number of other options to explore + we don't know much yet.

As a SSF player i am not complaining too much about skills and was happy with old skills with occasional gem newcomers as i need to use any actual OP skill/class/ascendancy for league that can carry me without too much investment :) But if you have league with something like new shiny ascendancies and you know that those characters+ascendancies combos will be voided after league for me it is same as deleting class from game so i cant continue/evolve them in SSF outside actual league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info