Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

OHHH THEY'RE COOKIN
"
How dare you claim it as a "quality rework"?

Bruh, chill, it is a rework of how they work... Maybe not what you're expecting, but chill my dude.
"
How dare you claim it as a "quality rework"?

Quality rework: quality on item provide different effect, rather than 20% increased base defense/phys damage.

Quality currency rework: quality currencies will apply quality in a new way.

And it doesn't even include flask and gem quality.

BTW, when I see the title my first idea is special qulaity gems back.

Weapon quality now provied more physical damage, armour quality now provide more defense.

Okay, my fault.

Thank you ggg.
All "defense" auras are going to be nerfed with the item quality rework, not just Determination.....but having more defense on armor means less reliance on auras. I think it's a great change.
Last edited by thor777 on Jul 8, 2024, 7:54:29 PM
More damage to weapon seems a very good item for Melee Physical Skills... Keep Cooking GGG!
so now less quality on items means less chance to 6 link it ? and and ?
"
Warvald wrote:
Right GGG is well known to make nerf then give other source to get a similar result

/s for those who didn't understand

Oop, guess your sarcasm was misplaced. ;D
How will this affect items that have alternate quality effects? Will there be an opportunity to switch back to the new quality effects now that they have been upgraded?
Is it me, or does it feel like all these quality reworks seem to signal the deal of "Chris Wilson's Vision", where he put obnoxious "it needs to be a GRIIIND!" thought processes over gamer fun?

I welcome this change - it means POE has a real shot to finally get to the next level.

I thank Last Epoch for showing the devs that they don't need to be a slave to DII to make a good ARPG game.
"No longer need to click waypoints to activate them"

Welcome to 2013, PoE. 2012 sure was a hell of a decade, wasn't it?
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info