Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

I thought he way saying 4% quality... and not full quality...
Since we now just need to walk close to the waypoits to activate, can we also have doors that open when we charge of blink at/through them, like you can in map that has jail cell bars?

I kind of wanna stop bonking in them...
I hope it's not just another league where Mark Roberts spams quality of life update instead of actually make league good
These are all great changes so far! No more FOMO from using quality crafts on already rare items :)

Regarding the waypoints, I love the change. It would be great if you could also use the waypoint by walking close to it, via the U hotkey, which opens the map by default. If I remember correctly.
To tem or not To tem, that is the question. The disappointment of not having a colony management fields of sheep game is going to be the balance for watching all the mage and range builds moaning about auras
damn, quality change is huge for es builds
"
Chirus wrote:
Since we now just need to walk close to the waypoits to activate, can we also have doors that open when we charge of blink at/through them, like you can in map that has jail cell bars?

I kind of wanna stop bonking in them...

If they were to give all the QoL we want, content for next leagues would be exhausted. So, maybe 168 leagues later?
Last edited by coskungurel on Jul 9, 2024, 6:39:11 AM
So I assume making quality t16 maps will require 5x chisels now then?
1st vid at 24 secs. Mouse Pointer is hovered over aura.... "NOT ENOUGH MANA". Haha!!

Good QOL but I feel like mana reservation is so cringe, so limiting at times. Mana is very punishing.

Still, great updates, good vids, straight to the point.

I just take it with a grain of salt. GGG team has been doing great and continues to do so. :)

Might try Cyclone this coming league...its been a while but I'm scared cuz Danning was in that vid & Expedition mobs are quite difficult to deal with, their powerful in general. Tanky and got dmg. PREDATOR MOVIE LINE:(I'm scared poncho lmao) Need a hug from Gwenen lmao.
What if aura gems will have transfigured versions ? Maybe Determination will be nerfed but will have a flat armour version (with much more flat armour than multiplier) and a more armour version (with less flat armour but much more multiplier)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info