Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Simulcrum change is kind of meh for a vast majority of POE gamers. Hey GGG, how about some more changes that are good for everyone, not just the top 3% or less?
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Simulcrum change is kind of meh for a vast majority of POE gamers. Hey GGG, how about some more changes that are good for everyone, not just the top 3% or less?

lots of players watch the 3% on youtube/twitch
Last edited by hotTopicEdgelord on Jul 14, 2024, 10:21:30 PM
simulcrum training wheels off!
Well, finally what I consider a meaningful QOL (buff) with the Simulacrum reduced to 15 waves. I do the Delirium mechanic every league and I just end up selling almost all of them because they were so tedious. Nice change and also the price should go up, so even if I sell most of them it is still a plus.
Thank you for the Simulacrum change <3
"
ㆍZombieㆍ wrote:
"
Something that seems very obvious to me regarding the bandit changes is that it is intended to make the campaign important. It seems that GG want players to chose one of the three bandit rewards for early campaign, then respec them later on.

I just wish they'd stop frittering around the edges and actually produce some meaningful content for PoE instead of using all our payments to produce PoE 2.

Redditor player found.

What? He is right about the bandit change. Btw, why are you commenting when you didnt even play this league?? LOL
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:

Are you aware that people will drop more voices now right? They removed the uselles first 15 waves, which didnt drop any loot, for a faster way and better chance to get voices ( or megalomaniacs, split personality ).
Most of you might miss it: rage.

In today and the pick-up range extend teasers, the melee builds got about 6-8 rage each time, it's amazing cause the lacerate build used an one-handed weapon with a shield and had only 50 max rage (no berserker rage ascendancy). It means at least a rage basetype glove + a rage support could provide such a high speed to fill the rage (and use berserk).

However, the speed we lose rage was also accelerated, approximately 10-12 per second. (According to character size, there is no way the build use berserk, and I didn't hear the sound effect of berserk either.)
"
Miradae wrote:

I personally think they are, since the opportunity cost decreased. Life always is a nice option (40 Flat Life is not easy to find with 1 passive), Movement Speed i personally find the weakest option (some streamers say its the strongest, probl because they value MS much more), and 15% all ele res is quite nice for 1 point.

There is STILL no choice for anyone that knows how to create a build. There is actually even LESS of a choice than there was before. At least SOME builds chose Alira because 20% crit multi is rather high, and the 5 flat mana regen scaled wonderfully. But those are gone now.

^ He is right, this is corect. You don't understand that those are yes, pretty "nice" options, but lategame there is no choice anymore. The nodes will 99% of the time be entirely powercrept by aditional cluster jewel nodes or other powerful nodes.

We don't want to have a choice only during the campaign. We want a solid permanent choice that is really worth 1 points. Also yeah, mana regen from Alira was insane, that is indeed a nerf. I would even take 5 mana regen alone for 1 point if i'm being honest.
Does anyone know the leftmost buff in today's (Simulacrum) teaser?
The red mark, like a strong arm, with percentage on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info