Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:

[...]
That is not true, do you really think most people quit so early that they dont have a cluster setup?
[...]

Most people quit somewhere between Brutus and Merveil, they never even get to see a Jewel, much less a Cluster one !

There's still more than a third though that ever gets to at least start the bandits quest, so it's likely that GGG made it easier for new players to decide ?

As for removing the Eramir reward, PoE might not be an RPG, but the usual trope of "the good guy choice is probably the best" ought to apply : the "if in doubt, kill all bandits, and take the passive point(s)" rule of thumb ought to both exist, and be balanced so it's picked (somewhat) more often that the other 3 combined.

Hopefully the re-specialization costs for this quest will change too, especially in Ruthless, I could understand if it would cost more than 2 regrets in 3.24 / more than 1 regret in 3.25, but 20 regrets !?! (Isn't it better to level up a whole new character than try to grind for so many of them in maps ??)
"
BlueTemplar85 wrote:
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:

[...]
That is not true, do you really think most people quit so early that they dont have a cluster setup?
[...]

Most people quit somewhere between Brutus and Merveil, they never even get to see a Jewel, much less a Cluster one !

There's still more than a third though that ever gets to at least start the bandits quest, so it's likely that GGG made it easier for new players to decide ?

As for removing the Eramir reward, PoE might not be an RPG, but the usual trope of "the good guy choice is probably the best" ought to apply : the "if in doubt, kill all bandits, and take the passive point(s)" rule of thumb ought to both exist, and be balanced so it's picked (somewhat) more often that the other 3 combined.

Hopefully the re-specialization costs for this quest will change too, especially in Ruthless, I could understand if it would cost more than 2 regrets in 3.24 / more than 1 regret in 3.25, but 20 regrets !?! (Isn't it better to level up a whole new character than try to grind for so many of them in maps ??)

You gotta be trolling...
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:
"
BlueTemplar85 wrote:
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:

[...]
[...]

You gotta be trolling...

I mean as someone that plays this game alot too you kinda forget but the average new player probably doesn't gets very far into this game as its very complex.
Regular players sure will get to mapping but I think a good chunk of the characters hardly make it past lvl 90.
The new bandit options are pretty good for league start and unoptimised characters, especially early on you need overcapped res to be able to change gear pieces.
"
ofadown wrote:
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:
"
Bowspin wrote:
To be honest the value of a passive point varies so much and depends on so many factors that they should just give 2 passives in the other quest and give the bandit reward as its own little bonus that players get to choose. They can put something small so it is appropriate for act 2, and at the same time wouldn't require too much balancing for end game.

Something like +25 HP / +5 all res / +5% ms

See, this is an actual good change, I agree with this. It makes it a choice for lategame and helps early game as well. It's not breaking the lategame nor the early game. This is actually insane, best comment in this entire chat pog.

Probally the worst in fact; that way there is no space for theory crafting anymore, it would be one more step towards trivialisation :(

I fail to understand how picking passive points 99% of the time is better for theory crafting in your opinion, my proposition just adds a little layer of theory crafting (small I admit but a net positive)
useless changes.
Previous bandits rewards was definetly better forsure

Spoiler
"
WHERE IS OUR ALT GEMS??????
I would like to make a suggestion for Abyss in maps.

If there are multiple abysses in the map, and I activate 1 of them, it travels near to an inactive abyss and their icons on the minimap look exactly the same.

Maybe the active abyss pit can be a different map icon than the usual inactive one we are familiar with.

I hope others have seen this and can confirm that it is a bit confusing, especially when there's so much on screen, and the minimap is the only indicator for the abyss pit, and ambiguous at that.
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
When game is become your job, you will never be happy. Play for fun.
I don't like this salami tactics content.
You have 20-30% noise on every video. It's fine to beat around the bush a little, but this is just tedious. I know you want to hype up people for a release, but because there barely is any information it doesn't really do the job.
Looking forward to the livestream and the 20 interviews you do with community content creators in the week up to the release. You can overexplain things, you know that right? and especially when it comes to poe2 - doing interviews too early only gets people hyped up for things that have to be scratched before release.
But that's just my opinion. If it works out for you then I am wrong. I mean blizzard sells an overpriced addon for a crap game on the basis of 2 concept arts and a cgi trailer. and the promise of doggos in the game - which admittedly is a big sell.
I love every league as we get closer and closer to the release the belly-aching really ratchets up.
I see the change to Oak as a small tiny buff in those cases you choose to drop the 50 flat life mastery for something else. You only lose 10 flat life instead of 50.
I guess it comes down to what you are playing / trying to min-max if that is your thing.

As always lots of complaining and in the end changes like this will not make or break the league or builds. I personally like the Simulacrum change, hopefully it will be less of a chore now without the useless waves.

The week leading up to and after reveal are always a treat ;)

Boat League inc!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info