Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

I'm actually hoping its going to be a board game league out of left field which would be great.
(Walk the) plank game league !
"
Valencius81 wrote:

As always lots of complaining and in the end changes like this will not make or break the league or builds.

Yes....and this is part of the problem. When they make a change to something iconic to the game, it should be a MEANINGFUL change: not something that literally will make no difference to the game writ large.

Last time bandits were changed (largely) was in 2017. You seriously think that the current change is worth SEVEN YEARS of thought?

If a change was warranted, it should have been better. Look at how drastic the change was from pre-3.0 to post-3.0. THAT is what should have been done.

I'd have to say...the biggest problem I have with "modern" poe, since 3.14, is that GGG seems to have fallen into a pattern of making changes just for the sake of "seeming" like they are doing things, when in reality even before rollout it very clearly changes nothing.

3.14: nerf all power, nerf all flasks because player power is TOO STRONK! Oh....and lets also release Mageblood
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jul 15, 2024, 4:45:49 PM
Bandits bonus changes are whatever, but forcing people who want to make more than 1 char per league to go through an area you only go once per league to unlock a trial is bullshit.
Pog
Div cards showing up on the Atlas seems like the best QoL so far. Anything that reduces the number of third party sites I have open is a huge W.

Will we be able to search div cards in the Atlas search field?
Where are the voidstones in the atlas? did they got rid of them?
Try watching these trailers at 0.25 playback speed.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
Valencius81 wrote:

As always lots of complaining and in the end changes like this will not make or break the league or builds.

Yes....and this is part of the problem. When they make a change to something iconic to the game, it should be a MEANINGFUL change: not something that literally will make no difference to the game writ large.

Last time bandits were changed (largely) was in 2017. You seriously think that the current change is worth SEVEN YEARS of thought?

If a change was warranted, it should have been better. Look at how drastic the change was from pre-3.0 to post-3.0. THAT is what should have been done.

I'd have to say...the biggest problem I have with "modern" poe, since 3.14, is that GGG seems to have fallen into a pattern of making changes just for the sake of "seeming" like they are doing things, when in reality even before rollout it very clearly changes nothing.

3.14: nerf all power, nerf all flasks because player power is TOO STRONK! Oh....and lets also release Mageblood

what are you even talking about.. you get 40 life and trade off some minor whatever whatever for one skillpoint, how is this not a huge buff...
for the bandits, you mostly cared about one stat anyways with the other ones beeing nice to haves.
is the 5 mana and 15 multi worth a skill point for example? no, i dont think so.
PoE Mobile announcements when?
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info