Brutus: Twitch Highlights

I had very similar reactions lol.

That was pretty cool though, please do more stuff like this in future patches.
Man Im not gonna lie, but I thought it was just me and i was scared for my life because he was soooo damn stronk!
"Renovation"? He just is standing in a hallway now rather than a room. It honestly seemed like a kinda pointless change, though if he's supposed to do something special (I see door smashing mentioned?) it didn't happen for me. He was just standing around in a hallway waiting to be attacked. Nothing special besides having to hold down right-click for longer to kill 'em.
I thought it was a bug. I don't get the change at all.
"
Losian wrote:
"Renovation"? He just is standing in a hallway now rather than a room. It honestly seemed like a kinda pointless change, though if he's supposed to do something special (I see door smashing mentioned?) it didn't happen for me. He was just standing around in a hallway waiting to be attacked. Nothing special besides having to hold down right-click for longer to kill 'em.

Had the same reaction to this change...
Literally nothing special, just a cosmetic to add flavour to something that's been around for more than 7 years...
BRUTUS ENCOUNTER: DAM BOI YOU THICC!!! (_Y_)',')
This was a very memorable wtf moment for me in this league.
It would be great if you guys misplaced bosses like randomly from league to league, just for us to approach with the anticipation on every encounter. It was so thrilling!
This was amazing, I'm loving all the new changes you guys have done! Keep it up :)
Brutus moved a few steps away and now there's no mana in the game.

Brutus moved a few steps away and the pace is just lame.

Brutus moved a few steps away and TLDR I just detonate at random.

Brutus moved a few steps away and I will die of boredom.

Brutus moved a few steps away and now I'm CLICKING all the time.

Brutus moved a few steps away and I don't like this new game design.
Am I the only one who actually SAW Brutus burst out of his old room??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info